1. I got my haircut. I did a bob when I was younger and loved it. I have gotten used to pulling my long hair back into a messy bun. I wanted something that would force me to put in some effort or deal with sporting four year old pig tails. I am enjoying it. I use way less shampoo and conditioner as well.
2. When a doctor calls you on a Friday night, you know the test results aren't good.
3. Any doctor with the title specialist is probably going to help us get our deductible out of the way in the first couple weeks of the new year.
4. I think the internet is probably the leading cause of anxiety and depression. There are way too many ways to scare yourself with it. My doctor once told me that if I had a question to call him, night or day, never Google it, I really should listen to him more often. I think the world would have less stress if the internet was simply food blogs, Amazon.com, diapers.com, and foodnetwork.com. Wait and Costco.com. Ok, fine, and non food blogs, as long as they aren't playing doctor or have aspirations of being web md.
5. I wish I could fall asleep whenever I wanted. If I could I wouldn't spend so much time stressing myself out on the internet.
6. The Kitchen Aid pasta extruder attachment is a really expensive paper weight. Total waste of money.
7. Does anyone want to buy my Kitchen Aid pasta extruder attachment. It is an amazing investment that you won't regret. Only been used once. Basically brand new, I just don't have the original box. Make me an offer. Anything beyond what it costs to ship it.
8. I want to make so many new dishes. Soon as my daughter starts sleeping not on my chest you will know because the new posts will be flowing like crazy.
9. I have officially become a full fledged mother. If given money and time to shop, I buy my daughter clothes, even if she doesn't need anything, but I am down to two pairs of socks.
10. Back in the good old days when you didn't feel good you went to the doctor, he told you what was wrong and how to fix it, you went home and did it. Now when you don't feel good you Google it, diagnose yourself with some deadly disease, go to the doctor and tell him what you have, he tells you what it really is and how to fix it, you go home and Google it and conclude that the medicine prescribed is going to give you a deadly disease so you Google home remedies. According to the internet if you take iron supplements all your teeth will fall out when your twenty. According to the internet if your anemic you also have celiac. According to the internet .... Ow, the good old days.