1. This vegetarian journey has been so long. We are now on day two, my husband is so deprived, that he text me to ask what we are having for dinner because he was thinking about stopping to get a hot dog on his way home. Wow, that is all I have to say, wow.
2. See this bottle of Tylenol, it is for ages 6 months to 23 months.
My doctor told me today that I could now go by the measurements on the back since my baby girl is 34 pounds and over six months. Last time we gave her Tylenol she was under six months so the doctor let us know how much to give her. So here are the measurements:
Ok, so what do we give our almost one year old that is 34 pounds. It only goes up to 23 pounds for a 23 month old! So, I just let her tip back the bottle and go for it. Only kidding of course!
3. Guess who is walking? Yup, my daughter is a walking fool. She still gets going a little fast and falls. Sometimes, she wants the quicker route and goes back to crawling but she is definitely walking!
4. I have learned two things so far on our week of being vegetarian. You know, this being day two, I have had lots of time to learn.
I don't like being limited. I don't like having restrictions. If you tell me I can't have one well I will probably eat three. It is just my personality. I woke up yesterday and I just felt depressed. You would have thought I was back to eating only rice, chicken, and bread again. I got over it though and made some crepes.
I like to eat healthy. My definition of healthy is probably vastly different than most peoples. To me healthy is making it from scratch, not eating processed food, and knowing what's on your plate. Eating healthy while being vegetarian takes more effort in my opinion.
5. I have been working on this champagne pasta dish for a couple weeks. I almost had it perfect. Last night I tossed mushrooms in to the mix. It was a a step in the wrong direction. Back to the drawing board.
6. My husband didn't care for the kale chips either. His facial expression was worse than mine. However, my daughter actually liked them. I wasn't sure if she liked the taste as much as crunching them in her hands and watching the pieces fall to the floor.
7. Ellie had her first strawberry today. She loved it.
8. Ellie, has some fluid in her ear which isn't making her very happy. Have you ever unloaded a dishwasher while holding thirty four pounds on your hip? I did. It isn't easy but it keeps the gummy bear from crying. I think she is starting to grow some more teeth as well!
9. Tomorrow I am making cabbage wraps, wish me luck.