Saturday, July 27, 2013

Cast Iron

I love my cast iron, I use it every single day!

I once read a comment that someone made, "if someone said they can make eggs in cast iron and it doesn't stick they are a liar." Tons of people commented saying yes they could and the person stayed adamant that we must all be liars and working for the cast iron industry!

This comment was long ago but it has always bugged me! You very much can make fried eggs, scrambled eggs, and omelets in a cast iron pan and it not stick. You just have to properly season your pan!

So the other night when I was making my husband an omelet, I decided to take a picture of my handy work and the fact that my eggs didn't stick to the bottom!



1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I tried once in the beginning and couldn't get it to work, haven't tried again yet. Although I do have my pan back to workable since the whole vinegar thing.

    ReplyDelete